Citrok is looking for a Super Passionate UI/UX Designer (2-3 Years) with in-depth knowledge of creative designing and UI/UX Principles to create awesome web and mobile applications. Skills: -Figma - Sketch - Adobe Photoshop - Design Tools - Adobe IllustratorReponsibilities
- Have Experience in designing multiple Websites like SaaS, B2B, B2C, and Product Designs
- Create Awesome and delightful user experiences for our customers
- Build smart and effective web & mobile applications
- Research customer and buyers behaviors that drives user engagement
- Simplify complex content and ideas into functional, usable interfaces
- Be an important bridge between design and front-end developers
- Develop UI mock-ups and prototypes, User Stories that clearly illustrate how web applications work
- Translate low fidelity wireframes/UX prototypes into effective and appealing interfaces
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness, usability, findability)
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD) and other modern software/tools
- Have expertise in current trends for UX/UI design and data visualization
- Leverage new technology, find unexpected ideas and push the boundaries in solving UX problems with continued innovation
- - Articulate user experience design issues effective
Perks and Benefits
You will be entitled to these benefit during your permanent employment in Citrok.
You, your wife/husband, your parents, and your dependent children up to the age of 21 years will be entitled to medical benefits. Annual medical allowance will be calculated as 50% of your one-month gross salary.
The basic monthly fuel allowance for an employee is 5000 PKR.
Provident fund for an employee refers to a mandatory, long-term retirement savings scheme in which both the employer and the employee contribute a portion of the employee's salary. The contributions accumulate over the years, providing financial stability during the employee's retirement years
The company offers access to an on-site gymnasium, allowing employees to stay fit and healthy. It promotes employee well-being and work-life balance.
All confirmed employees will be entitled to a total of 20 leaves including 10 casual leaves, 5 medical and 5 paid leaves.
Leave encashment refers to an amount of money received in exchange for the number of leaves not availed by an employee. Encashment of leaves can be availed after completion of 1-year service with the company or at the time of resignation. It is applicable on Annual leaves and 5 can be encashed.
The company provides a dedicated play area equipped with PlayStation, Table tennis, and foosball, offering employees a fun and stress-relieving space to enjoy some recreational activities during breaks or free time.
We encourage you to take a break from a hectic routine. Citrok offers their employees to take a short nap and enjoy a company-sponsored trip to explore Nature.
The company offers a fancy annual dinner event once a year to say thank you for their work and let them have a good time with their colleagues.
Every month, the company treats its employees to a delightful refreshment and meal, creating opportunities for team bonding and relaxation while enjoying delicious food and beverages together.
An employee’s good performance should always be rewarded and there are so many ways to reward your employees other than payroll like bonuses, surprise trips, gift cards, and more. However, salary increment is the most exciting reward one can offer to its employees.
To make the new joiner feel more relaxed and comfortable go for a company-provided onboarding lunch.
During the probationary period, employees are entitled to two paid leave days, allowing them to address personal matters or take a short break without affecting their income.
Recognizing our Citrok employees cultivates a happy and efficient workplace environment. Celebrating our employees and showing them that their contributions to the team have not gone unnoticed. And motivates them to improve morale, motivation, and productivity
Citrok provides learning sessions for your personal growth and skills enhancement. A flat organizational structure and supportive teamwork to assist you in climbing up the ladder.
The company provides a dedicated amount for meals to those employees who were sitting late to meet their deadlines.
As part of the onboarding process, new employees receive a welcome gift pack, designed to make them feel appreciated and comfortable in their new role. It includes essential items and company swag to help them settle in smoothly.
Employees can earn a referral bonus by recommending qualified candidates for job openings at the company and rewarding them for helping to bring in new talent.
The EOBI pension scheme is designed to provide financial support to employees after their retirement.