Citrok is looking for a talented and experienced PHP Developer to join our dynamic development team. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality web applications using PHP and related technologies. Your work will play a crucial role in enhancing our web presence and delivering exceptional user experiences.Reponsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze project requirements.
- Design and develop robust, scalable, and secure web applications using PHP, Laravel, MySQL, and other relevant technologies
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that adheres to coding standards and best practices.
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure the performance and reliability of applications.
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to continually improve development processes and techniques.
- Collaborate with team members to identify and resolve technical issues and challenges.
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and enhance team knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience).
- Proven work experience as a PHP Developer, with a strong portfolio of web applications.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and time management skills.
- Effective communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders.
Perks and Benefits
You will be entitled to these benefit during your permanent employment in Citrok.
You, your wife/husband, your parents, and your dependent children up to the age of 21 years will be entitled to medical benefits. Annual medical allowance will be calculated as 50% of your one-month gross salary.
18 Leaves in a year, including 11 casual leaves and 7 sick leaves.
Stay active and collaborate with colleagues by challenging them to a game of table tennis, playstation, or foosball.
Company provided learning sessions for your personal growth and skills enhancement.
To make the first day at work less scary and daunting we assign a workspace buddy to every new hire to help them become part of Citrok team.
To make new joinee feel more relax and comfortable go for a company provided onboarding lunch with your workplace buddy.
A flat organizational structure and supportive teamwork to assist you in climbing up the ladder.
We believe that a healthy body and mind lead to a more productive and fulfilling career.
Tea and coffee to keep you energized.
Dinner at monthly retrospective meetings.
We have got you covered with laptop and all other accessories you need to be productive.
We give employees the opportunity to work as per their convenience and provide them with ample time to pursue their creative passions.