Citrok is looking for a talented and experienced PHP Developer to join our dynamic development team. As a PHP Developer, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining high-quality web applications using PHP and related technologies. Your work will play a crucial role in enhancing our web presence and delivering exceptional user experiences.Reponsibilities
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to gather and analyze project requirements
- Design and develop robust, scalable, and secure web applications using PHP, Laravel, MySQL, and other relevant technologies
- Write clean, efficient, and maintainable code that adheres to coding standards and best practices
- Conduct thorough testing and debugging to ensure the performance and reliability of applications
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends to continually improve development processes and techniques
- Collaborate with team members to identify and resolve technical issues and challenges
- Participate in code reviews to maintain code quality and enhance team knowledge
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field (or equivalent practical experience)
- Proven work experience as a PHP Developer, with a strong portfolio of web applications
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and time management skills
- Effective communication skills to effectively collaborate with team members and stakeholders
Perks and Benefits
You will be entitled to these benefit during your permanent employment in Citrok.
You, your wife/husband, your parents, and your dependent children up to the age of 21 years will be entitled to medical benefits. Annual medical allowance will be calculated as 50% of your one-month gross salary.
The basic monthly fuel allowance for an employee is 5000 PKR.
Provident fund for an employee refers to a mandatory, long-term retirement savings scheme in which both the employer and the employee contribute a portion of the employee's salary. The contributions accumulate over the years, providing financial stability during the employee's retirement years
The company offers access to an on-site gymnasium, allowing employees to stay fit and healthy. It promotes employee well-being and work-life balance.
All confirmed employees will be entitled to a total of 20 leaves including 10 casual leaves, 5 medical and 5 paid leaves.
Leave encashment refers to an amount of money received in exchange for the number of leaves not availed by an employee. Encashment of leaves can be availed after completion of 1-year service with the company or at the time of resignation. It is applicable on Annual leaves and 5 can be encashed.
The company provides a dedicated play area equipped with PlayStation, Table tennis, and foosball, offering employees a fun and stress-relieving space to enjoy some recreational activities during breaks or free time.
We encourage you to take a break from a hectic routine. Citrok offers their employees to take a short nap and enjoy a company-sponsored trip to explore Nature.
The company offers a fancy annual dinner event once a year to say thank you for their work and let them have a good time with their colleagues.
Every month, the company treats its employees to a delightful refreshment and meal, creating opportunities for team bonding and relaxation while enjoying delicious food and beverages together.
An employee’s good performance should always be rewarded and there are so many ways to reward your employees other than payroll like bonuses, surprise trips, gift cards, and more. However, salary increment is the most exciting reward one can offer to its employees.
To make the new joiner feel more relaxed and comfortable go for a company-provided onboarding lunch.
During the probationary period, employees are entitled to two paid leave days, allowing them to address personal matters or take a short break without affecting their income.
Recognizing our Citrok employees cultivates a happy and efficient workplace environment. Celebrating our employees and showing them that their contributions to the team have not gone unnoticed. And motivates them to improve morale, motivation, and productivity
Citrok provides learning sessions for your personal growth and skills enhancement. A flat organizational structure and supportive teamwork to assist you in climbing up the ladder.
The company provides a dedicated amount for meals to those employees who were sitting late to meet their deadlines.
As part of the onboarding process, new employees receive a welcome gift pack, designed to make them feel appreciated and comfortable in their new role. It includes essential items and company swag to help them settle in smoothly.
Employees can earn a referral bonus by recommending qualified candidates for job openings at the company and rewarding them for helping to bring in new talent.
The EOBI pension scheme is designed to provide financial support to employees after their retirement.